660 NE 31st StREET
Miami, FL 33137
ABOUT GRAN PARAISO
Imagine the ultimate in contemporary European design and ultra-luxurious amenities in an exquisitely landscaped Bayfront location…. this is the vision that has been brought to life at Gran Paraiso.
Contemporary architecture with floor-to-ceiling window walls and glass-rail terraces ensure that residents enjoy spectacular views.
- Residents glance spectacular views both during daylight or moonlit nights since the contemporary architecture of these condos displays floor-to-ceiling window walls and glass-rail terraces.
- Italian designer Piero Lissoni is responsible for the design of these sophisticated residences. He combined rich materials together like clean, modern lines to create homes of unparalleled elegance. Having joined forces with the most notable furniture and design companies in the world, he is internationally renowned for designing some of the most acclaimed hotels, residential complexes, corporate headquarters and yachts.
- Gran Paraiso Miami’s Beach Club Dining counts with Award-Winning chef/restaurateur Michael Schwartz cooperation. His limitless passion for “the art of good food” and the use of the best ingredients, make every one of his projects an undeniable success. He brings attention to the preparation of menus that vary regularly according to what’s in season. Michael, along with The Genuine Hospitality Group, gives Beach Club Dinning the special touch that has been the key for recognition in each of his jobs.
- The pool terrace is a sanctuary of peacefulness at any time of the day, so staring at the landscape, reading a book, talking to a friend or simply taking a nap becomes a very gratifying experience. This unforgettable terrace was designed with lush tropical foliage, cool white stone and dramatic lighting by award-winning landscape architect Enzo Enea.
- Residents have access to the bay front Beach Club whenever they want. Here they can enjoy just by getting suntanned at a private beach, swimming in the pool or having delicious food and beverage.
- Some of the most admired private gardens, terraces, restaurants, hotel and resort environments, public parks and golf courses are under the design and construction of Enzo Enea and Enea GmbH, who has established itself as one of the leading landscape architecture firms in Switzerland and the world. The gardens and pool terraces at Gran Paraiso Miami, welcome the talent of this Giarddina-Award Winning designer, being proud of displaying good taste and luxury throughout every corner.
- Being internationally known and having exhibited worldwide more than 80 collective and solo artworks, Pablo Atchugarry, (Montevideo, Uruguay) is the person in charge of delighting Gran Paraiso residents with abstract, massive and delicately carved sculptures, the result of his deep spiritual reflection. He has gotten the inspiration from the 20th century Latin American Art, the Constructivist tradition founded by Joaquin Torres Garcia, Constantine Brancusi, Henry Moore and some other artists and cultures.
Gran Paraiso Miami is located in North Edgewater within near distance to the Wynwood Art District, the Midtown shopping area and the Miami Beach Bridge. Get amazed by the great view of the waterfront line as well as pleased by the different conveniences around the common areas, including exclusive access for residents to the beach club and restaurant by famous Michael Schwartz.