777 NE 26th Terrace
miami, fl 33137
ABOUT MISSONI BAIA
Boasting 200 feet of breathtaking frontage on Biscayne Bay in East Edgewater, Missoni Baia is a 57-story building that combines a high-performance architecture with an enviable luxury waterfront living. Developed by world-renowned OKO Group, this visionary landmark condominium features only 249 residences exquisitely designed with the integration of style, craftsmanship, and forward-thinking design. The building offers unrivaled expensive amenities including the city’s largest and most elegantly appointed spas and it delivers the high elite lifestyle any condo owner deserves to enjoy.
Missoni Baia celebrates its privileged waterfront setting and enhances its residents’ experience of living directly on the water. Every one of its 146 two-to-four bedroom residences open onto deep, shaded terraces – conceived as open-air rooms – overlooking Biscayne Bay.
Many offer floor-through layouts with multiple exposures and 270-degree views of the city, the bay, Miami Beach, and the ocean beyond. Both day and night, the views from Missoni Baia will be unequaled.
Three dramatic duplex residences boast expansive private terraces near the water’s edge. High above, two full-floor duplex penthouses feature zero-edge plunge pools overlooking the bay and sculptural glass-enclosed stairs open to the sky above.
- 249 luxury condominium residences
- 57-story waterfront condominium
- 1 to 5 bedroom residences ranging from 776 to 3,788 sq ft
- Unobstructed views of the Atlantic Ocean, Biscayne Bay, and the city skyline
- Expansive indoor-outdoor entertaining areas
- Terrace lounge and double-height bayside lounge
- Freestanding private parking garage
- The stature of an iconic skyscraper with the intimacy of a boutique hotel, with interiors that offer a level of refinement never before seen in East Edgewater
- The tower’s elegant, finely crafted interiors capture the essence of Miami’s sun, sky and sea in a timeless, understated palette – pale wood, sandy-hued stone, warm brass, and shimmery stainless steel and lustrous marble that softly reflect the bright sunlight of Miami.
- The Missoni Baia fifth-floor pool deck includes: an outdoor whirlpool spa; pool-side daybeds; splash-pad water play area for kids; a children’s play lawn; an outdoor barbeque and bar cabana for alfresco dining; two poolside resident lounges; men’s & women’s private locker rooms and a lush landscaping.
- 1,700 SF fitness Center with 180° views of the bay; a private yoga studio and a private training room with men’s and women’s locker room.
- Fifth floor amenities include elevated tennis and basketball courts for residents and guests to practice their favorite sport.
- Sixth-floor expansive spa with men’s and women’s sauna, steam rooms, and private massage treatment rooms with showers.
Located at the nexus of the city’s most creative, culturally rich neighborhoods, East Edgewater is fast becoming Miami’s most desirable neighborhood.
The Artisan shops and restaurants of Midtown Miami, the Adrianne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, and Downtown Miami’s architectural landmarks, including the celebrated Pérez Art Museum, are also close by.
East Edgewater is also Miami’s most convenient neighborhood, with easy access to Miami International Airport (approximately a 12-minute drive), Downtown Miami, the Brickell banking district, the emerging Miami River waterfront district, American Airlines Arena, and Marlins Park baseball stadium.