OUR COMPANY IS A COLLECTIVE OF AMAZING INDIVIDUALS STRIVING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN FLORIDA’S REAL ESTATE INDUSTRY.
We understand our clients are forward-thinking individuals making life-changing decisions and investments for their future. Whether you are looking to buy, sell or rent in Miami, our team of experts is here to take you step-by-step in the realization of your Real Estate plans.
We put a huge emphasis on our company’s culture of collaboration, education, growth, service, and genuine passion.
Participating in our Internship Program, you’ll have the unique opportunity to immerse yourself in the day-to-day operations of the real estate business.
We have an internship opportunity available in the firm’s marketing department – this could be the exact opportunity that you have been looking for!
Podium Realty Group Offers You:
- Challenging and interesting projects
- The ability to learn from Real Estate professionals
- Interacting with top sales associates and employees across the Real Estate industry
- Business networking opportunities
- A creative, team-oriented, and energized company culture
- The opportunity to develop professionally and to immerse yourself in the Real Estate arena
- A behind the scenes experience of a successful and thriving real estate business
- Real life experiences that will provide you with the confidence to delve further into your career path in the Real Estate Sector
- Direct involvement in all of the firm’s marketing strategies
- Social media content development and execution of engagement tactics.
- Candidates should be pursuing a degree in Real Estate and/or Marketing.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must have a highly professional presence, be a strong relationship builder and value an entrepreneurial environment.
- Must be analytical and a creative problem solver.
- Must be a self-starter, who is reliable, and gets things done as efficiently as possible.
- Must be great as an individual contributor as well as a team player.
- Must have strong PC skills (Microsoft Office) with the ability to use best industry technology to obtain latest market research, historical information, and trends.
- Must be proficient and passionate about social media marketing